Earn extra money just by telling people about Wonderful Web Women
If you refer anyone to Wonderful Web Women or our other Wonderful Web sites and they become a paying customer You earn a passive income!
We have affiliates from all around the world and last year we paid out tens of thousands of dollars in affiliate payments to people just like you, just because they recommended their friends to visit Wonderful Web Women.
Now You Can Be One Too!
Details at a Glance
Here are some of the many benefits of being a Wonderful Web Affiliate:
- An extra stream of income- for very little effort. You don't have to research and develop products because we have already done the hard work.
- No back-end stuff to deal with - Ordering, fulfilment and customer service are all handled by The Wonderful Web Team .
- Very easy to set up and get paid - Once you're in the affiliate system everything is handled automatically.
- If you have a business, an affiliate program puts "products on your shelf" that you wouldn't have developed yourself and that your customers appreciate knowing about. You make extra money and your customers see you as more valuable - you win two ways!
Some Details on our Affiliate Program in a Nutshell
- Great products that are in-demand from a team with high integrity and a strong reputation
- We tend to keep our customers for a long time and they keep on purchasing new programs
- High visitor-to-sales conversion rate
- Pays 30% commission on sales on most products. Some products have much higher commissions, some personal services have a lower %
- Payments go out at the beginning of each month
- Payments by PayPal - internationally
- 2 tiered affiliate program. This means you make bonus commission for sales referred by affiliates who join us on your recommendation.
Get Rewarded For Referring Other Affiliates Too
We know you may know other people who would also make great affiliates for Wonderful Web Women. So we want to make sure we reward you for recommending other partners to us.
So how do we do that?
Our affiliate program has a very generous 2nd tier. This means, if someone clicks on your affiliate link and visits the Wonderful Web Women sites, is so impressed with what we do that they sign up to our affiliate program too, then you will be flagged in our database as the person who introduced them to us.
If that person (the second affiliate) promotes us and one of their followers purchases from us, then 2 things happen:
- The second affiliate earns a generous commission for referring the sale
- YOU also receive a bonus commission of about 5% to 10% of that sale.
So you make a commission on a sale you didn’t even refer. You win every time one of your second tier affiliates refers a sale to us.
So, as you can see, you build your business in 2 ways:
- By referring potential customers to us (you get a commission on all sales)
- By referring other affiliates to us (you get a bonus commission on all THEIR sales)
To recommend us to other affiliates, simply send them an email with your affiliate link to our websites. Tell them to have a look around and if they love what we do, then join our affiliate program. It all happens automatically after that.
What is an Affiliate Program?
Do you know people who want to learn how to make money using the internet? You’ve been to our website so you know that there are excellent resources there which will help them.
You probably would have told them about the Wonderful Web Group of Web Sites anyway – so why not get rewarded for doing something you would have already done?
Well, in a nutshell, that's what an affiliate program is. It rewards you for sharing. An affiliate program is simply a way for you to be rewarded every time you refer someone to our website – and they go on to buy one of our products. It doesn’t even have to be straight away, it could be in a year’s time, and you will still get rewarded. This means that for every sale of one of our products that can be accredited to you, I will pay you 30% of the sale price of that product. For example, if you refer someone to Wonderful Web Women by using our affiliate program resources, and they purchase a monthly membership, we will pay you 30% of that monthly membership for however long the member continues to pay us. So basically we reward you by giving you a "cut" of the income we receive, just because you referred us a customer.
The more sales I make, the more you get paid!
Who qualifies as an affiliate?
Anyone can join us an affiliate, there are no joining fees or any special qualifications needed. You just have to recommend our products, such as Wonderful Web Women to your friends and colleagues as you would recommend any other great service you have experienced.
How does an affiliate program work?
When you sign up for our affiliate program, you will get a special link that you will use to refer people to us. The special link is called an "affiliate link". When you send this special link to someone and they click on the link, I know that when they purchase a product from us it was you that referred them to me so I owe you a commission for the sale. Your affiliate link can be sent to people in an email, or it can be a link associated with a banner on your website.
Are There Any Restrictions?
You can only recommend us in ethical way and by legal means and not "spam" anyone. Spamming doesn't work as an affiliate anyway. It ruins your reputation and ours so we won't tolerate it. You can also not promote our products on any sites that contain offensive content.
Sorry, you can't use your own affiliate link to purchase products or services for yourself.
How Much Do I Get Paid?
We have a growing suite of products for you promote. Most of these pay you 30% commission on sales. For a recurring payment products , this is for every payment the new customer makes, which could be years. Some products have much higher commissions, some personal services have a lower %
Is there a limit to how much I can get paid?
No there is no limit on what you can get paid, you make a commission on every sale we make, including recurring membership payments, for every transaction that we can accredit to your affiliate link. The more people you refer, the more you get paid. Click here to get started right now!
How do I get paid?
You will be paid via PayPal every month, as long as you've acquired at least $50 in commissions. Our shopping cart system does all the work for us and keeps track of the details. Once you become an affiliate, you can log-in to our site anytime and check your stats. It couldn't be simpler!
Where do I sign up and get full details of the affiliate program?
Just Click Here and you will be directed to our Affiliate Signup area and you can be referring people to us in a matter of minutes.
How Long Are Referrals Credited To Me?
Our affiliate program is very generous. Some of my colleagues say TOO generous but I know that the more I reward you, the more likely you are to continue to promote for me. This is how we reward you:
- When a person clicks on your affiliate link and then visits our websites, they are cookied for 60 days. This means they don't need to purchase immediately. In fact, they have 2 months to make a decisions. And if they choose to buy multiple products over that time, you will receive commissions for each purchase they make in that 60 day period.
Will You Look After The Referrals I Send You?
This is a really important question. I am also an affiliate for other people and I know that any referral I make impacts on my own reputation. So I'm very selective, and you should be too. Instead of just saying "I'll look after them" I'll let our customers speak for us instead.
- Simply glance through the testimonial section of any of our sites or blogs and you will see how happy our customers are
- We have members of Wonderful Web Women who have been with us for years. Our customers stick with us and frequently purchase ongoing programs. This means even more affiliate payments to you.
- We are around for the long haul. In fact, a while ago all our web sites were removed from the face of the earth (very long story). Instead of giving up, we recreated everything from scratch which took weeks and did not lose a single customer in the process. We are here to stay.
- The leader of the Wonderful Web Group of web sites is Janet Beckers. Janet is an international speaker, international best-selling author and multi-award winner. She was recently awarded Australian Marketer of The Year by MCEI ( Marketing Communication Executives International)
Who Should I refer To You (ie. Who Is Most Likely To Buy)?
Our typical customer is either in business or aspiring to create financial freedom by building a business on the Internet. Many of them are totally new to Internet marketing while others are veterans searching for new ideas.We tend to attract a lot of people who are sick and tired of the hard sell and promises of overnight success. They are looking for honesty and no hype.
We also seem to attract people who are looking for more than "how to make money". They often have "a song in their heart" which they want to create a business around. They don't really want to build an Internet business around "cookie-cutter" products that don't allow for self expression. In short, they are often motivated by more than just money. Money is important, but the way the money is made is just as important.
Women or men? We tend to attract more women that men. Interestingly, our site Wonderful Web Women, which is based on the search for successful female role models, still attracts a membership with close to 10% men. Our other sites and products are targeted at both men and women and the ratios are closer there. We tend to attract women but also men who are sick of the hype and drawn to the type of community we have created online.
Do You Have Resources To Help Me Make Sales?
Sure do. I recommend you start with The Wonderful Web Affiliate Handbook. There is a lot if info and ideas in there.
Then for every program we create (we have a few) we provide you with resources such as :
- example emails to send to your list
- Images of the products for your web site or newsletter
- Sometimes we have banners for your web site
- Sample tweets to use in social marketing
- Sample signatures you can put on your emails
- A few times per year we run dedicated launch campaigns for new or existing products. We will email you to let you know and each time we create special affiliate tools to help you promote
We even help you learn how to be a successful affiliate
When you sign up for our affiliate program we will send you a free copy of our Wonderful Web Affiliate Handbook. This PDF e-book explains exactly how our affiliate program works and how you can make it work for you.
We'll also let you know whenever new products are released and give you ideas on how you can make money by promoting them.
"I had never really thought about using affiliate marketing on my VA website because so many VAs are of the opinion that it "cheapens" your business and that the purpose of your website is to promote MY business, not someone else's. But this affiliate marketing guide gave me some other ideas on how I can incorporate affiliate links into my VA blog or maybe even start a separate blog for it. It gave me a lot of good ideas. I know some people who use affiliate marketing as their main source of Internet income but now I'm realizing that its something I can do to supplement my VA business. And I love the list of article submission sites! I think it might be time to invest more into writing my own articles." April from Advantage Virtual Assistants
Thanks for your interest in our Affiliate Program!
All the best,
Janet Beckers and The Wonderful Web Team
P.S. Don't put this off. You can only win. You could be sending an email to your contacts within a few minutes with your individual affiliate link - and start making extra income.