Are you a writer with an interest in Internet marketing and personal development and would like to be part of our Wonderful Web Team?
We are looking for a person to create articles, blog posts, e-books and follow up auto-responders for our own projects and those of our clients. Usually you will be asked to re-purpose existing content (for example take a transcript of an interview and create multiple content types from it) so there is rarely the need for research on the topic.
We’re looking for someone with experience and who has a business that can grow if we send you referrals. If you give great service and value to us then we will refer you to our clients. We need to know you are serious about ghost writing as your business because we need to know you can cope with any referrals we send you and still provide great service and meet deadlines for us and them (you may be able to tell here that in the past we have referred so many people to suppliers they stopped meeting our own deadlines!).
So please, if you like the idea of writing but it is something on the side, rather than your passion, please don’t apply.
- Reliably meet deadlines
- Provide value for money
- Charge and accept payment in Australian dollars so we can predictably budget.
- Write in a similar style to me which is pretty informal & friendly with a sense of humour (you can see examples here on my blog)
- Write without hype. I like to keep it pretty real.
- Use your initiative, ie if you have ideas on how to improve what we do, using your services, we want to hear it.
How to Apply
I have linked here to a typical transcript you will receive from us (click on the zip file at the bottom of the page this link takes you to). Can you please quote to re-purpose this content into the following bundles listed below. If your have examples of work you have done previously which is similar please provide this too.
- 2 articles to be posted to article directories
- 4 blog posts to be added to this blog (or one of our sister sites). It is OK for the blog posts to contain similar content to the articles, just be aware of duplicate content.
- 4 Facebook updates for our fan page – along the lines of questions, challenges etc to involve readers
- 12 tips to share on twitter
- 4 Handy tips, about 1 paragraph long to include in newsletters. These are actionable “how to” tips.
- E-book created from transcript
- Series of 7 follow up auto-responders to encourage interaction and link to products that may be for sale on the site
In The Ideal World…….
There are 2 other services we also need. I don’t expect you to also provide these services, but if you do please let us know.
We need prices for the following (and examples please)
- Transcript of 60 minute interview
- Action Plan and Cheat Sheet as per example given above
1. Creation of sales letter, for example at http://4thdimensionmastery.com/workfun-shop
If there are any other services you provide that you think fit in logically with what we are looking for, please let us know.
- Please send through your quotes, links etc to theteam (at) wonderfulwebwomen.com
- Leave a comment below. You may as well let our readers know of your skills. You might pick up new clients that way.
- Any questions you have, can you please ask in the comments section below.
I look forward to receiving so many wonderful applications that it feels like I am in a chocolate shop